Dr. Chintamani MohantaMD, O&G (GOLD MEDALIST,SCB MEDICAL COLLEGE,ODISHA,INDIA)
Associate Professor, P.R.M Medical College & Hospital, Baripada, Odisha, India
- Dr. Chintamani Mohanta is certified by the Indian Board of Obstetrics and Gynaecology and has been serving and practicing in various Medical Colleges (VSS & PRM) in the Eastern State of Odisha, India.
- Dr. Chintamani graduated from Odishaâs premier and prestigious Institute in Medical Science, SCB Medical College and went on to get MD from the same institute and earned Gold Medallist in O & G.
- His clinical expertise includes preventative medicine from adolescence through menopause, up-to-date birth control options, laparoscopic surgery, Ovarian/Breast Cysts & Fibroids treatment, abnormal bleeding, infertility evaluations, cancer screening, paediatric gynaecology and optimal obstetric care for both low-risk and high-risk pregnancies. Extremely Safe Hand with more than 99% safe delivery/surgery/consultation.
- He is an expert Sonologist and Laparoscopic Surgeon.
- He continues to perform surgery, deliver babies in medical centers and teaches in colleges/university. He updates his skill and knowledge as a Doctor by teaching in various Medical Colleges and thus ensuring he is up to date with all latest discoveries and inventions in O & G field.
- He is an expert trainer in emergency Obstetric Care and Advanced USG.
- He is founder secretary of ISOPARB, Burla, Sambalpur Branch, India. He is also a life member of FOGSI & BOGS.
- He has published articles in various journals including JEMDS, IOSR-JDMS, IJOR and Journal of ISOPARB.
- As an exceptionally trained gynaecologic surgeon and member of the Indian Association of Gynaecologic Laparoscopists, he is committed in providing his patients with minimally invasive surgical options that allow less post-operative pain and faster recovery.